Saturday, December 30, 2006

Oh Gingerbread, Oh Gingerbread...

The next few posts that I will be doing are going to be a little sampling of some of the activities we have participated in through the month of December. We hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and has a Happy New Year! 2007! Wow!


I decided that I would be an awesome Mom and make homemade gingerbread men for my kids to decorate. That's right homemade. But it did not end with the ginger men. It turned into full blown gingerbread houses that were carefully held together by glue frosting crafted by yours truly. I feel as if I had really outdone my self this time. So after a week, our ginger men and their houses are proudly presented here for your viewing pleasure. Don't fight the urge to comment because I love to read what everyone has to say!






No comments: