Friday, September 07, 2007

Ella's First Day of Preschool!!

So Ella's actual first day was on wednesday but I am just getting around to posting this today. Ella has always been a Mommas girl and so I was anticipating alot of drama when it came for me to drop her off and actually leave. To my joyful surprise, she was not only happy to be there, but she hugged me, kissed me and hugged me again and then that was it. I left. End of story. No freaking out, no, "I don't want to go to school! I want my binki! I want my blankie! Mommy stay here!". It was as calm as could be. I am soooooooo excited (a little sad because my kids are both in school and are not babies anymore) but mostly excited, ecstatic almost at the thought of 6 hours in one whole week to myself in the middle of the day. There is no, "Hmmmmm what should I do with myself....?". I have a million things that I want to do and would like to get
done! It is going to be really great for Ella to be there and learn some independence and I am excited that she is glad to be there. It always makes it that much easier. Happy day!

No comments: