Tuesday, December 18, 2007

To My Loyal Lurkers....You Know Who You Are!

Note t0 readers (0r should I say lurkers?): I copied this from the blog linked below because I could not have written it as well as she did. Happy reading and hopefully happy comments! Ha!

http://veerle.duoh.com/blog/comments/no_more_lurking_its_de_lurking_time_again/

I know that you are there so don’t try to deny it. I’ve seen you hiding all this time but no more :) It’s De-Lurking time again, that time of the year to leave that safe place and come say hi to all of us.

What exactly is De-Lurking?

The term is used for people that read blogs or join chat rooms or newsgroups and don't participate in commenting. The readers that just look around because they don't have anything to add to the discussion or because it's already been said. Does this sound like someone you know? It's something that got orginally started by Sheryl from Papernapkin.

LOVE YOU ALL!

6 comments:

Lee Family said...

ROCHIE!! Don't ever call me skinny butt again okay - you skinny butt. Nice to see that your boob job is holding up. You are one hot mama. I love your Hair Designs - SO CREATIVE. Love ya - Niki

Brittney said...

I hear you on the lurkers. I have so many people checking out my site but never commenting. I don't recognize a lot of the people who are visiting my site so it makes me wonder if it's just a bunch of psychos or actually someone I want reading it :)

Anonymous said...

I am just keeping tabs on you. I lurk so I don't have to actually talk to you.

HA HA HA

Rochelle said...

Awwww...that's so sweet that you are keeping tabs on me. I hope it's because you care. ;) As for the actually talking to me part I can't say that I blame you....ha ha.

Amy and Chad Larson Family said...

Okay, Rochelle, you outed me. I linked to your blog from Rachel Renneker's blog and here I am! I love seeing the updates of your cute family.

Amy (Bice) Larson

Rochelle said...

Thanks Amy! You are so brave. Come on you "other" people!!!