Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Its Ella

My brother sent this picture to me last week. I was 5 years old and at my parents wedding reception. Obviously he thinks Ella and I look alike because in the subject line of the email
he put: "It's Ella". I always thought that she looked more like Tyler than me but this picture proves me wrong. I asked Ella who the picture of me looked like and she said, "you!" and pointed to me. I asked her if she thought it looked like her and she said no because I had bangs in the picture and more freckles than her. Oh, right.


Rochelle 5 - Almost 6 yrs Ella - 4 1/2 2008
1981

Ella makes me laugh so hard almost everyday. I wanted to make sure I wrote some of these things down before I forgot them. I will probably add more as both me and Tyler remember them.

Tyler: "Ella it's time to get ready for bed."
Ella: Sitting at the kitchen table coloring, yells, "I'm working here!"

Ella spent the night at my parents last week and made a collage from women wearing dresses in cataloges. When I came to pick her up she pointed to the dresses that were and were not 'propriate'.
That's appropriate to most everyone else.

4 comments:

Danielle said...

how fun, she totally takes after you. cute!

Jill said...

Oh you are getting so close to having the baby. How exciting. Ella does look like you alot in that picture. Merry Christmas!

khepworth said...

I Love it! You still do that exact same facial expression to this day!

She does look like you. I always thought she took after Tyler, I guess she's more you than I thought.

Rochelle said...

Lets just hope she is a nice combo of the two of us!