Saturday, January 03, 2009

The Most Wretched Time of The Year

I hate, HATE, HATE, HATE this time of the year. The holidays are over, which means the fun, excitement and anticipation is over. Now we just have BLAH until spring. Of course the one bright spot in all of this is me having this baby any day but oh how I wish we could just fast forward to Spring. Glorious spring!

I guess I better get my duff off this couch and put away Christmas. Is there anyone who actually likes to put Christmas decor away? I loathe it with every fiber of my being. Boo hoo for me.

Cheerio!

5 comments:

Richel said...

you could throw me a surprise birthday party and that might give you something to do in January, then we could have one for your baby and for Amy and Jared. January is a busy birthday month. I think you will cheer up this month pretty quick with your little arrival.

Brittney said...

Sounds like you need to just have your baby already. Just WAITING certainly isn't helping lift your spirits, I'm sure. But yes, I agree that spring is the best time of year.

Adawn said...

I HATE putting it away and I do it as soon as possible after Christmas is over - I've been known to stay up late on Christmas Day and take it down. Once Christmas is over there's just no need for it - I love it while it's up - but when the party's over, it's just over. Hang in and good Luck! Amber

Rochelle said...

I am so glad to know that I am not the only one who hates putting it all away. I told Tyler one day I am going to be sad because there will be no one to put up the tree for but me and him and then I'll be sad that all my kids are grown and gone.
This of course confirms the thought that I will never be happy.
He already knows this.

emily b. said...

Maybe you should just leave your christmas stuff up until like March- and then you will be so happy to get rid of it, it will not be so bad....:)
Or, you should just wait until you have that cute little baby and call the neighbors and ask them if they will do it because "Ya know, I just had a baby...."