Friday, August 21, 2009

Some Catchin' Up


We have had a fab summer overall. I have really tried to cram a lot of fun things into three months and I think I was pretty successful. There were some bumps along the way though, no doubt about that. My dishwasher died. I feel like I have gone back in time having to hand wash everything again. My car died right before we were supposed to go to Bear Lake. The Heppys were gracious enough to volunteer one of their cars for us to borrow so we could make it up there. I love all of my awesome friends more than I could ever say. Ella quit sleeping in her room. See the previous post for the goods on that FUN story. There were more bumps to speak of, but I think I'll concentrate on the fab stuff; It is way more fun to talk about happy things anyway.

JUNE



I was asked to make some hairclips for Midvale's production of Seussical. These were my favs.


I spent some time with my hubby.

My baby gets cuter everyday and the kids had some fun in the sun.

1 comment:

Brittney said...

I'd swear that I was looking at a picture of you in the first pic with the three girls. I don't think Ella looks so much like you but the other two are spitting images of what I remember you looking like as a kid.