Saturday, July 28, 2007

Lets Bowl!

So tonite I went bowling with some friends and I have to say we had a wicked awesome time. It's been a while since I went bowling and I am proud (really?) to say that I am one heck of a left handed bowler. Can you say two strikes and a spare all in a row? I didn't think so thank you very much! ANYWHO....had a blast-thanks girls. Forgive me for the pictures I couldn't help myself.

This doesn't look like bowling I know...way to show us how a handstand is done Carrie!


That's better...


Strike?? Not sure-my phone pics really suck. Way to go Amy!


Don't ask. We were bowling in between this stuff...really!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

Oh my gosh, embarassing! I thought what happens at bowling stays at bowling! Well, I am better at bowling than I am at doing handstands but "What to the Ev!" I had a great time bowling on this girls night out. Needs to be a monthly ritual. GO, STRIKE, SPARE!

The Clark said...

is this how utahns party? can't wait to be one!i heard you are a good house finder. let me know if you find one for 3 merry maidens.

xoxoxo