Thursday, August 09, 2007

We almost needed an Ark!

So this happened on July 26, but I thought I would post it anyway just because it never really rains here much and it was such an AWESOME storm. Enjoy.
Check these two...they felt a little frolicking in the thunderstorm would be delightful!


Water covered the whole street!

The water was rising so fast it had already jumped

the curb and was covering the sidwalks.

Thankfully we didn't need an ark tonite



and our house is built upon a rock (so to speak).




5 comments:

khepworth said...

Who is that hot guy in the DBOT5 shirt?!

Allen Family said...

Hey chica!
Where you be? I now check the blog regularly. When we going to party?!

Heather said...

Roch, hey girl I am so happy I finally found you! I miss seeing you guys. Glad to see you and the fam are doing great. I love reading your blog and will add you to my linkage. ROCK ON!
Heather Williams

alysha said...

Rochelle,

hey, you might remember me, from Ricks. I lived above you. I think the last time I saw you was at Snowbird.

It's late, and I have been linking and linking, and here I am. What a small world, or small blogging world that is.

Glad to see you, Tyler, and your kids are doing well.

If you don't remember me, perhaps my blog will help.
http://brooklynbean.typepad.com

momila said...

Hi Rochie--so good to see cute pics of the girls--they are so big now--they would now know us!! Check out our blog thru the Oakeson's (who NEVER update)!
Glad all is well with the Olsens!!
Brent & Buffy