Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Fare Thee Well Summer.....

Summer has really gone by in a blaze....I thought I would share a few pictures from our last month of "freedom". Not to exciting but hey; this is my life remember?







A little Sunday hike in Big Cottonwood Canyon









Got Bugs? Namely, a praying mantis? I tell you I think that the kids on my street think I am the coolest Mom because I am not afraid of the creepy crawlies. Ella and the p.m. are having a staring contest. I think the bug won.









Lava Hot Springs! We look forward the the time we spend here every year and again we brought the Wagcos with us. We had a great time in the pool and floating the river.






Just a little crazy....with a side of cuckoo!







There is nothing like busting out the ol' pallet jack, loadin' on the kids and going for a little cruise down the driveway and street. "Please keep your fingers and toes on top of the pallet jack at all times. Thank-you!"



First game of the season.

Kate getting her soccer on. Her team is the Blue Storm and they kick butt!

If only it weren't about a 100 degrees out here!



First day of school...Where has the time gone? Holy 2nd grader Batman! Yip I said 2nd grade. I can hardly believc it myself.


We (meaning Kanani and I) caught the lunar eclipse in action. Way cool. Hope its not the end of the world or anything like that. It sure was pretty. Pretty. Pretty moon. (I know I am a dork ok?)

1 comment:

Caroline said...

Wow, that did go by fast! These pics were hilarious and the pallet jack was just too PW! Thanks for a blast in ID.

Kate and Ella look adorable for the 1st days of their respective schools. Cuties! Glad Ella likes it!