Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Barbie Bonanza!

So it has become apparant that my love of Barbies has spilled over into the lives of my children. I may not play Polly Pockets, Babies, Dress Up or games willingly but I do enjoy digging into the Barbie "box" as we call it and getting some of those naked Barbies dressed and ready to go! Wherever it is Barbies go these days that is. These pictures are from an afternoon of play a few weeks ago.

The barbie in the van still in her PJ's is me. Notice how I am checking out how ripped Ken is?What a hunk.


5 comments:

khepworth said...

That's a lot of girl barbies. Ken must be lovin' life!

Brittney said...

Wow! What a collection. Are some of those your from when you were a kid?

Becky Nelson said...

I love playing with babrie's more that my girls. It is a guilty plessure of mine. I hope you are doing well. We miss you!!!

Brittney said...

I just went into your hairclips site. They are so cute! With the smaller clips, are they more for baby hair or would they work on older girl's hair as well?

joeyjjam said...

Holy crap Roach! Can my girls come play barbies with you???