Friday, March 21, 2008

Oh baby it's gonna be good.....


I got my ticket and I am soooooo excited. It's going to be an awesome show!
Well you can hide a lot about yourself,
But honey what are you gonna do?
And you can sleep in a coffin,
But the past aint through with you

'Cause we are all a bunch of liars.
Tell me, baby, who do you wanna be?
And we are all about to sell it,
'Cause it's tragic with a capital T.
Let it be, Let it be, Let it be!

Sometimes you scrape and sink so low,
I'm shocked at what you're capable of.
And if this is a coronation,
I ain't feeling the love.

'Cause we are all a bunch of animals
That never paid attention in school.
So tell me all about your problems;
I was killing before killing was cool.
You're so cool, You're so cool, So cool!

2 comments:

Caroline said...

You called it! Baby, it was goooooooodd! I think that was a coronation because I WAS feeling the love. If only that drunk chick in the bar would quit yelling, "I love you, Gerard!" But you know, we were all pretty much thinking it....xoxo

Caroline said...

one more thing... I wanted to tell you that "you're so cool, so cool!"