Wednesday, March 19, 2008

A Saturday in Rexburg

This is what we saw on Friday on the way up. This picture shows only the end of it but there was an actual traffic jam on the freeway due to a car slamming into a tractor!

We don't make it up to Rexburg very often and probably only go once or twice a year. We headed up last weekend for a wedding and on Saturday we ran into a few people we have not seen in a while. This is one of my favorite things about going back to the town where I grew up. You never know who you might see. This weekend we actually saw alot of people so it was really fun. I guess it makes up for the times when we go and don't see anyone!

The Williams Fam. So good to see them and their cute kids. And time marches on....

Vinnie! I had not seen Vincent Kaaiakamanu since Kanani's wedding almost ten years ago!
Man, he seriouly got tall and has a cute baby to boot!

Speaking of cute babies.....she didn't even cry when I held her
(neener, neener, neener Kanani!)I nearly had a heart attack when I saw my Great Aunt Karen who is the spitting image of my Grandmother. She has been gone for almost 12 years and we don't see Karen very often but when we do we all do a triple take because she looks just like my Grandma and you almost believe for half a second that she is back! love her!

2 comments:

khepworth said...

A traffic jam on the freeway! OOOHHHH!! How exciting!!!

Kalea is soooo cute!

And your Aunt totally looks like your G-ma.

Brittney said...

Is that first picture Heather (Boice)? What a cute family.

And you aren't kidding about Vincent getting big and tall. Man, that makes me feel OLD!