Thursday, June 26, 2008

A Baby Story

Kate-A pleasant surprise.

Ella-A long year and a half of trying resulting with us finally putting in adoption papers. THEN we finally got pregnant. Of course

Baby On The Way -Tyler must have super swimmers because it happened FAST! Just barely enough time for us to get health insurance. We are as pleased as punch about it and so are my girls. They cannot wait. They are always feeling my belly checking to see if they can feel the baby move. Crazy kids.

Our little peanut. Well, we hope its a baby and not really a peanut.

For Family Night a few weeks ago, I told the girls we were going to play the Memory Game. They love this game. Beforehand, I had written words on paper and taped them to the back of the cards. So as we played, and the game came to an end, they had a sentence to unscramble.
After only a few seconds, Kate announced that she knew what it was and read it out loud.
"Mommy is going to have a baby"
It was fun to see their reactions of disbelief and then excitement.
I hope the excitement lasts!

13 comments:

Meridee said...

Congratulations! What a fun way for the girls to find out. It was fun seeing you last night. I hope you start feeling better.

Holly said...

Congratulations! We're excited for you guys.
Jeremy & Holly

Becky Nelson said...

oh my gosh. I am so happy for you. I want rick to have another, so maybe you can talk him into when we get there. Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

I think I see a very, very small third leg forming. Congratulations!

Mandy said...

Yay!!! I am happy for you guys. I bet the girls are excited. Can't wait to find out the sex!

Becky Nelson said...

O.K So you are 3 months??? I can't beleive you didn't tell us. Where was that phone call???? congrats again.

Kerri said...

awesome!! we love babies!

Allen Family said...

So sweet! And what a fun way to share the news with your kiddos. Hope you're feeling well!

khepworth said...

I keep forgetting your preggers. You skinny little white girl!

Jen said...

Congratulations! I am so excited for you guys. I hope you are feeling good. I also hope it's a BOY!!!

Steph said...

Well slap me right in the face!! The other day when you and I were sitting in the dark talking about my mom you might have given me some good news!! congrats!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! That is so exciting! I hope you have a boy too. :)

Anonymous said...

I am soooooooooo excited for you!!
I am open to babysit anytime (not really, dance.)I hope you have a boy!!!
Meagan