Wednesday, June 11, 2008

I Better Post All of This Before I Forget....

April and the first part of May were crazy busy and I admittedly drank WAY to many RockStars.
We had two birthdays and two birthday parties in April, company at our house, Kate's baptism in May and the boutique. I felt like I was running non-stop. All were a success I am happy to say so the madness was worth it in the end.

  • Kate is Eight!
Katelyn had her eighth birthday the first part of April. We celebrated by having a party at Classic Skating and letting her invite 10 (!) friends. The theme was Hannah Montana and she even got a Hannah Montana cake. Sweet. Lucky girl...

Presents from Grandma Nelson

  • Ella is Four!
This is my baby we are talking about here! I've been sad about this for a while. Four is sssooooo old! I tear up a little if I think about it to much. Ella has an April birthday as well and was lucky enough to have a birthday party at Jungle Jim's Playland (thanks to Grandma and Grandpa).
She and her little friends had a great time. I was glad it was over.

Partied out with cousins Tommy and Brinley



  • Katelyn Gets Baptized!
In May Tyler had the honor of baptizing Katelyn. She was so excited and was just beaming all day. I just still can't believe that she is eight and is old enough to be baptized in the first place. Time goes by so fast it makes my head spin. I swear just the other day she was my tiny little 5 pound baby. I always tell my kids to stop growing but so far we haven't figured out stop it. We had lots of friends and family able to attend the baptism and confirmation and then have dinner with us at the church afterwards. Great day for Kate. So proud to be her mama.

Getting ready to be dunked!



Katelyn's baptism book and some pics at the church.


Some of our peeps at the church having dinner.

Dang we are a cute family if I do say so...


5 comments:

Becky Nelson said...

Wow,What a cute family you have. So much has happend for you. I can't wait to catch up. I love the pictures.

Becky Nelson said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
khepworth said...

Very CUTE family indeed. Love you guys!

Brittney said...

Your April sounds like my June...busy, busy, busy. How exciting to have an 8 year old; and yes...you are a very cute family! :)

Caroline said...

Wow, you are so busy you forgot to blog about other upcoming events. ahem, ahem.