Saturday, August 09, 2008

Off We Go

A much anticipated trip to St George finally was realized earlier this week. Unfortunately we had to leave Tyler behind to hold down the fort and bring home the bacon. I am sure he is savoring the peace and quiet a little bit though. We left on Tuesday and we will be back when I feel like it. I love summer.

The very end of the ride down.
Ella was nearly left on the side
of the road several times due to
her naughty behavior. She tries what little patience I have
in me to the absolute max.
Playing in the pool with cousin Megan


Messing around on the four wheelers


Hanging out in the front yard...


My cous Jeremy at the new restaurant Players.
Oops, I guess I should say that"s Dr. Jeremy Dockstader DDS
Recent grad of dental school. Way to go!

The menu to the new restaurant. My uncle is one of the
investors. Yummy, yummy.

Cool art in the restaurant

We took a little jaunt up to my cousin Chantels
husbands family cabin. Its up towards the Brianhead ski resort.


Unloading the toys


Tanner, Kate and Jordan just chillin'


Chantel and Megan on the swing.

More to come later........I have a bajillion pictures!







jbkj

5 comments:

Brittney said...

Very fun! Looks like the girls got some good zzz's in on the ride down...too funny!

Anonymous said...

I want to go to St. George and sleep in the car!!!!
Meagan

Adawn said...

Looks fun!!! Hope you're feeling great!!! Amber

Anonymous said...

If your website content is of poor quality, doesn't make sense or if it is written in poor English, it will be sent into the trashcan. In winning a woman's heart you should do everything you can do. Green apple slices may be substituted for raisins, as they are lower in sugar content. [URL=http://lopolikumino.com ]autoimmune[/URL] Australia residents who have yet to taste this snack item are in for a treat. At times we may even have to do the unthinkable-unpack our entire bag- in order to find what we need.

Leonardi linken said...

I found your post interesting to read and i want to say that this is a best post i have ever seen until now. Take a look at google play gift card code generator