Friday, January 09, 2009

Tick Tock, Tick Tock

I had my last official OB appointment today! Hallelujah! I am aware that I have serious attitude issues lately about still being pregnant and I wasn't holding back for my Doc today that's for sure. She asked if I wanted to be induced earlier and I said "Yes!" and then demanded that she "get this baby out of me" right now. She is so sweet she doesn't deserve my abuse but I'm sure I'm not the first to give it nor will I be the last. She stripped my membranes (something I did not know you could have done more than once) and I'm still hangin' in. Soooo....we moved my induction up TWO WHOLE DAYS! I am scheduled to go in tuesday the 13th! Yeah! So excited. Tick tock, tick tock...its the end of the line!

7 comments:

Kim Hoover said...

That is really exciting. I know those last few days are so long and painful. Can't wait to hear what happens!

Jill said...

Yeah how cool. Can't wait to see what she looks like.

Rochelle said...

Me too!! The anticipation oh the anticipation!

Richel said...

I am sooo excited for you. I am still in disbelief that you are still preggo. Nobody goes this close to the due date but me.

Brittney said...

What a great day to have a birthday, that's Kaleb's birthday as well. I guess we'll celebrate for you that night! :) Good luck!

My Three Sons said...

Hooray! I had actually forgotten that you were expecting (that's how bad I am at blogging lately). You look darling. I was about twice that big with my twins!

GOOD LUCK with everything tomorrow! So exciting!!

The Haley Family said...

Good luck, how exciting!!!