Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A little sewing and a shelf

I requested that Tyler make me a shelf for above my washer and dryer and lo and behold he did it. I want to maximize my shelving for food storage since I am making a real effort to keep my shelves stocked with food. I am trying really hard not to let it stress me out and am taking it just a little bit at a time since that is all my budget will allow anyway. So after the shelf was all done I thought I would spruce up the laundry room by making some cute curtains. They are nice and sheer so it lets in lots of light. How lovely for such an unlovely room.  I added the ribbon and used one of the cool patterns on my sewing machine with this awesome metallic thread. Now to get the bigger girls  their curtains done. Off I go!













The ribbon I added. You can't see it very well in the 
picture but it looks cool in real life.

No comments: