Monday, November 09, 2009

Love Us Some Halloween

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year.
Always has been. It must be the month.
I love the changing colors of fall, my birthday (at least I liked birthdays when I was younger!) and of course dressing up on Halloween. This year was the first year in a long while that I did not dress up. Not in the budget to find a costume and, since I am back at work, I really didn't have the time. However, my kids looked fab and had a blast as usual and Tyler's costume turned out pretty good as well even though I
can't believe we didn't get a picture of it! Arrggghhhh! Oh well, its imprinted on by brain.


 Punk chick at the school Haloween parade
 
 Kate was lucky enough to have Gene Simmons from Kiss come
to her class!
 
Miss Ladybug at the parade. This is
a repeat costume she wore from two years ago.
Love that.

 
Little Miss Lion cub. I could just squish her for being so cute!

 Ready to trick or treat!
Kate went trick or treating with a friend so it was
just the two younger ones.
 
 Awwwwwww.......
 
All tatooed and pierced up. Off to school with you!

2 comments:

Becky Nelson said...

so is this a look to come for Katelynn?? Love the lip piercing. I didn't know that you were back to work. Where are you working?? I hope all is well. miss you guys.

The Haley Family said...

Love your pictures! Just found your blog again after losing all of my 'favorites'. Halloween was definately a success at your house!