Thursday, February 04, 2010

Dear Dental Hygenist,

 
*Dental hygiene--I'm sure some people think those are the instruments I use*

I'm sure you thought you were being oh so gentle when you scraped my teeth with that deadly looking metal tool. I'm sure you thought that I am weird because I told you not to use that nifty little tool that sucks the drool out of my mouth and not to put any cold water in my mouth because I am super sensitive to cold and it quite literally would cause me to jump out of the chair. My mouth feels like it was in a terrible fight and lost. My gums hurt from your "gentle" flossing and are swollen in some areas. Good grief. Its no wonder I have put off going for a checkup for so long. I feel like its some sort of punishment. Thank-you for the nice compliment however about how white my teeth are and how healthy they look. I plan on keeping them forever. You are so lucky to work for Dr. Clark. He is so nice and always goes out of his way to get to know his patients. I'm sure he is just as gracious to his staff. Next time I come in, please try to be a little more gentle. I admit it: I am a big fat baby when it comes to people poking around in my mouth with sharp objects. See you in August. I'm sure you are really looking forward to it.

 Sincerely,
  Rochelle

3 comments:

Becky Nelson said...

YOu and Rick are so lucky!! you both have such strog teeth. I floss more than rick and his teeth are perfect. I am happy to say that the girls and I went to the dentist friday and we are good for another 6 months. He said Bella has the cleanest teeth he has ever seen on a child( she has Rick's teeth for sure)

Brittney said...

You're so funny! I love how you are doing your blog in letter formats now. It's really fun to read.

As for the dental pain, try having six wisdom teeth pulled at the same time-now that's some serious pain!!! Fortunately I NEVER have to do that again. ;)

Ufa88kh said...

Thanks for showing that kind of knowledge on your portal.You have done all good.I love to see you again with some new content.
wordpress
blogspot
youtube
មាន់ជល់តាមអនឡាញ