Sunday, October 21, 2007

Happy BirthDay To ME




My sweet husband and girls surprised me on my birthday with a brand new sewing machine. It is something that I have always wanted but probably would never buy myself. It's so cool. It is totally computerized and has an LCD screen and all of these really cool stitches. So excited to try it out!
I had a great day on my birthday. I slept in, got my hair done, went to dinner with my family and parents, went shopping and then was surprised with my sewing machine. I am soooooooo blessed. Not to mention my awesome friends who took me to lunch this week, got me gifts and sent me cards! It was a great day. Thanks everyone....you rock!

7 comments:

The Clark said...

happy birthday rochie!!!!!

your hair is super cute!

Heather said...

Happy Birthday GIRL! Wow, you really are a crafty one aren't you? If my family bought me a sewing machine for my birthday I think I wouldn't speak to them for about one whole year. Hee, Hee, Happy DAY!
HDW

khepworth said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Love the hair!

Team Oakeson said...

Your hair is so cute! Sounds like your birthday was fabulous. We're so glad. You deserve it!

Allen Family said...

Happy B-day Chica!
You look grand and I'm jealous of your domestic aptitude with the canning and sewing and all--I take buttons to get sewed on to the alteration lady by my house. How pathetic is that? 28, huh? That's so bizarre how I got older than you. :-)

alysha said...

happy late b-day!!
how cute is your family. I can't wait to see what you whip up with that new machine. It is so nice@

Becky Nelson said...

Happy Birthday Rochelle,. I am glad you had a good one, you deserve it. I love your blog. It is so cute. I can't wait to put up our halloween pictures. take care. Oh I also love the hair, super cute!!!